Saturday, February 8, 2014

TMI Tag


What are you wearing?
Black shorts, a basic stripe t-shirt and a statement necklace.

Ever been in love? 

Sadly no I have not.

Ever had a terrible breakup?
No, because that would require me to have actually been in a relationship : )

How tall are you?
5ft. 4inches

How much do you weigh?
I don’t think we shall be going down that road today!
 

Any tattoos? 

Nope, but I may or may not get one in the future?

Any piercings?
Yes, it is the usual ear piercing.
 

OTP?
Now I had absolutely no clue what this even mean't until I watched other peoples videos, however I found it means 'One True Pairing' so for me that has to be; Chandler and Monica off friends! (It is actually super hard to think of a couple! haha) 
 

Favourite show?
Currently it is Pretty Little Liars and Revenge!

Favourite bands?
I cannot just pick one, so at the moment I am loving; Avicii, Lawson and One Direction (No shame!)

Something you miss?
My Grandparents who live back in England.

Favourite song?

At the moment it is Same Love by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. I just love the songs meaning and the tune altogether.

How old are you? 

16 turning 17 in June : )

Zodiac sign? 

Gemini

Quality you look for in a partner?
A confident and ambitious guy!  


Favourite Quote? 

Things always happen for a reason!

Favourite actor?
There are so many talented ones, but I would have to say either Katherine Heigl or Channing Tatum.
Favourite color? 

For such a long time it was blue, but I am currently loving orange and yellow!

Loud music or soft?
I prefer medium-sound music if that is even possible!

Where do you go when you're sad?
I will either go for a walk or run outside or just hide in my bedroom!

How long does it take you to shower?
Around 5-10 minutes! Not usually very long, we have to save water in this country : )
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
For a typical school day 30 minutes to do my hair, makeup and get changed! Other times it can be between 30minutes to a 1 & a half.
 

Ever been in a physical fight? 

Nope, it has only ever been a play fight with my younger brother!

Turn on?

A person who is ambitious and wants to achieve high in their chosen career, funny, happy and confident : ) (Not a lot I hope! Haha)

Turn off?
Pretty much the opposite, someone who isn’t driven, lazy or just an (Please pardon my French!)  ass!
The reason I joined Youtube or Blogger?
I added in blogger for this as it is a little more appropriate and so the reason for me joining was because I was amazed by the online community that had been created for the world of beauty, fashion and lifestyle and I really wanted to join and share my own opinions and interests, after such a long time of reading and watching other peoples platforms (3 years actually and now I have started my own!) : )

Fears? 

Not being able to achieve my career dreams, which means moving back to Europe or The United States! (This is my ultimate goal!)

Last thing that made you cry?
To be honest I cannot remember the last time, but it was probably just at a Television show or movie! Haha nothing to serious!  


Last time you said you loved someone?
The other night when I said goodnight to my parents : )
Meaning behind your Youtube/ Blogger Name?
My great grandmothers name was Violet and I honestly just adore the name and colour, which is also very similar with daisy and so I just really thought that they go nicely together!

Last book you read?
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, which was outstanding!
The book you're currently reading?
The Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman!

Last show you watched? 

Emmerdale on UKTV : ) (A soap drama for anyone who is not aware!)

Last person you talked to?
My mother!

The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My sister Alex :  )

Favourite food?
I don’t necessarily have a favourite food I prefer to love the entire cuisine and some of my preferences are; Mexican, Indian, Chinese and Italian!

Place you want to visit?

This list could go on for quite some time so my top 5 places to visit would be; California & Las Vegas (America as a whole), India, Canada, Dubai and China!

Last place you were?
Other than my own home, my school!

Do you have a crush?
Why yes, I am sure most of us have one deep down!

Last time you kissed someone?
If it means a relationship then no one : (

Last time you were insulted? 

I cannot think of an exact moment, but it was probably only the other day!

Favourite flavour of sweet? 

Strawberry anything and I am happy : )

What instruments do you play?
I do not play any instruments now, but when I was younger I played the violin, clarinet and piano!
Favourite piece of jewellery?
I currently don’t own any valuable pieces of jewellery, but I am looking a purchasing a good quality watch in the future (*cough*cough Marc Jacobs!), but for now I just love all my statement necklaces!

Last sport you played?
Racket Ball with my dad! I also used to play Hockey when I was in middle school, but to be honest have never been a sports fan more of a fitness lover.

Last song you sang?
Wake me up by Avicii (It is amazing)
 

Favourite chat up line?
Now does this mean pick up line or when you are just chatting to someone? Because I have never had to use a pick up line, so my chat up line would have to be, “Hey, how’s it going or how are you?”

Have you ever used it?

Yes, like everyday when I see someone who I haven’t spoken to already : )

Last time you hung out with anyone?
About 4 hours ago when I was at school with my friends : )

Who should answer these questions next?
Any of you who have a blog or YouTube channel or just feel like sharing some facts about yourself! I would love to know, so leave me a link down below so that I can find your answers! 

Thank you for taking the time to read my answers and I thought this would be a nice little addition for the week as something different, but make sure to check back tomorrow for part 2/4 of my Valentines Day series! 

Molly xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment