Friday, February 28, 2014

Zara City Bag.


So I may be a little late onto the bandwagon with reviewing this bag, but you all just have to realise it is a little difficult getting your hands on certain products when you live so far across the ocean. (Meaning the other side of the globe, where certain places do not even post here or unless you want to pay a ridiculous amount!)


I am sure many bloggers and vloggers own this very bag in the Northern Hemisphere, however I thought I would share my opinion with you.

The Zara City Bag did cost a hefty amount but it is definitely all worth it! It has to be my favourite bag in my collection as it so simple however it just sparkles sophistication. As I saw that so many people were buying this bag on blogs, I jumped online to try and find it, which was not easy as it was a total sell out! It was not an easy task, but luckily my grandparents picked it up for me from a local Zara store and sent it back with my dad when he was visiting last. I have had this bag for a little while now and it has kept its structure and the wear of the material is magical. No scratches, marks or scuffs! (That may be because I take of it like it would be a child!)


So what is all the hype about? Isn’t it just another bag? I am sure you are all thinking isn't it just a plain black straight-framed bag? Well it is but it brings so much more with it! The Zara City Bag is stylish and a practical handbag that allows you to carry around all of your essentials, with a little bit of extra space. If you are a sucker for pockets and extra space like me to organise all of your belongings, then there is plenty of special little places for all of most important possessions. There is a specific pouch for your laptop and IPad that is extra padded, with the addition of credit card sleeves and pockets. What I also love about this bag is the fact that there are two handles, which can be placed in the crook of your arm or a long strap. (If any bag has the addition of a long strap, I am sold straight away!) It is so versatile with how you can style it and where you can wear it to, without being to overdressed or business like! 


I do believe that was a creation similar to this bag but smaller on the market not so long ago, but I have just been dreaming that one! Anyway, have a fantastic weekend and I will speak to you on Monday!

Molly xo 


2 comments:

  1. I really wish I had bought this back when it was easier to get hold of.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was a sucker to try and find! They may bring it back one year, or you might just find yourself lucky and miraculously get your hands on one! I have just had a look at your blog and it is gorgeous and the photographs are really well taken!

    Molly x

    ReplyDelete