Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Get ready with me: Going out!


 Today I thought it would be nice to share with you what makeup I tend to wear when I am heading out the door for a nice meal out with some friends or family! I always like to try and look my best and make the most of going out somewhere, (because it doesn’t happen often), so by bringing out my ‘nicer makeup’, which is what I wear for special occasions can really spruce up an outfit to look very glamorous.



Foundation: I finally caved and bought my very own bottle of the Chanel Vitalumiere AquaFoundation and couldn't be any happier with the results. It is a light cover foundation that is buildable in cover and gives a super natural finish. (This product can be found on Boots UK, however the site was down when i tried to search the link so i have provide you with the actual Chanel website!) 


Rimmel LondonApocalips: This beautiful red lip-gloss in the colour Big Bang is absolutely stunning and is glossy on the lips. It is the mixture of both a lipstick and gloss, which just attract anyone to your statement lips. This product is exceptional and I cannot wait to get my hands on some more colours. If any of you have tried any other colours please let me know in the comments below what you recommend!


RimmelScandal Eyes Flex: This mascara enhances your lashes leaving them soft and flexible. It builds a dark colour and is best paired with the Maybelline Great lash Mascara on the lower lashes. As I have quite small eyes, I tend to find that if I make them really dark it does not suit my face, so by having a lighter mascara on the lower lashes is a lot more effective and appealing, and does not make me look evil and gothic. 


Rimmel Ilove lasting finish- Double Decker Red: This nail polish is gorgeous to partner with the red lip and creates a classic, but elegant look. The only down side with this formula is that it does tend to chip very easily, so if anyone recommends a good base and top coat that doesn’t make your nails go thick then please let me know!


As for the remaining products, I recently spoke about them in my current makeup routine, which can be found here, if you wanted to have a browse. So I hope you have enjoyed this post and I would love it if you all leave a comment down below as to whether or not you bring out some of your special beauty products for when you are going out and what some of them might be?

Have a wonderful day and I will speak to you very soon!
Molly xo


No comments:

Post a Comment