Friday, May 2, 2014

Daydreaming about KitchenAid.

KitchenAid has to be hands down my dream collection of appliances. The entire series is so simple, yet classic and stylish. I have no idea why, but for some reason as soon as I saw the traditional stand mixer I was automatically attached and ever since then I have been dreaming of having my very own. As per anything the colour is the most important decision and I think that going neutral for the basic appliances and possibly a pop of colour for the stand mixer would be a nice addition for the kitchen. I plan on purchasing these appliances when I am settled into an apartment that I can decorate myself and coordinate everything nicely. 






All of the products can be found on the KitchenAid website

Hopefully more styling for each of the rooms within a house will be coming very soon! 
Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment