Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Just let things happen.

Sadly there will be no creative posts this week as I am going away today until Sunday. I will be free of internet (that I am aware of) to have a break from school and the crazy busy things around me. I will be cruising down the Murray River in a house boat, for the first time and I am certainly looking forward to the crazy adventure ahead. 

Sometimes it is best for things in your life to just happen at the drop of a hat and a moments notice, as these are usually the best experiences as well as the ones that take planning. Happiness is the one of the most important things about people, which is why it is necessary to take a break once in a while to be with yourself and others around you to in a way get yourself back on track. Refresh, de-stress and simply relax. 

I do plan on writing some motivational/ inspirational posts again, possibly once a week on a Monday to help get you back in the swing of things and start the day with a clear and positive mind. 

However, whilst I am away I plan on writing some posts, brainstorming some fresh ideas and mainly catching up on my schoolwork so that I am able to have some more time for blogging. 

I have less than 6 weeks to go until I finish school so bring on the summer of 2014/15 (wowzers a new year already - time flies!) and let me be free … 

 I could not leave you with no post at all whilst I am away, so I am going to leave you with some images that are simply inspirational and just beautiful. 

I will be updating you once again (my special talent) of what happened whilst I was away. I plan on taking some images of my trip for you all to see some Australian nature and countryside! Hopefully the weather is nice and I am sure it will just be an all round relaxing trip. 

What I thought was going to be a short post turned out to be a 'rambly' bits and bobs post, so on that note I am off! 




Pictures were taken from Pinterest

Speak to you on Monday!
M x 

No comments:

Post a Comment