Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014 and Hello 2015.

I firstly want to apologise for this post being a little belated - time got the best of me this past week, but secondly I want to wish you all a Happy New Year! I cannot believe it is 2015 already. 

Photo Credit: Titatoni

This post is going to be written in subsections so that you only have to read what you are interested in, otherwise it will a massive essay style post which is boring - I want it to be fun and filled with pictures that make you happy or smile. 

Photo credit: Sprinkle of Glitter 

2014
Wow, what a year 2014 has been! There have been many events happen throughout the year that have connected a large portion of the world for both happy and sad times. We are blessed with all the opportunities that the world offers and we should make the most of every minute, as we only live once. (Yes, I did just say that!) 2014 was over in a blink of an eye and I am sure 2015 will do the same. Now that 2014 is in the past we have to look forward with positivity and strength into 2015. 

Photo Credit: Crumbles Muesli 

Studying 
I have said this many times, but for the very last time I have officially graduated high school. I received my results one week before Christmas, which I was honestly chuffed with and I am not ready to move forward into more studying this year. I am bursting with excitement (let's see how long it lasts - ahaha) to start something new and progress with something that I am interested in and will hopefully take me places (possibly around the world - I hope anyway!) 

Photo Credit: Georgetown Cupcake

Blog 
I am the type of person that a hundred lists on the go and has to have a notebook dedicated to a specific topic. Although sometimes, I feel like I have that many lists, ideas and plans going on in my head that I simply can't find away to write them all down, as they each have to be written in certain books or paper. I am clearly trying way to hard to be organised that half the time I feel so unorganised - haha 

Anyway - I have many plans for my blog in 2015. I want to progress with my photography and develop some videography skills as well with editing, lighting, shots and all of that jazz. 

As you can tell I have changed the name of my blog for the third time in a row - hopefully this one will stick? I hope to produce bright, clean, simple and colourful posts that are modern with a slight vintage twist. I love anything that is vibrant and intriguing, which I can hopefully pull off over time. There are so many bloggers and YouTubers that are a huge inspiration to me and I admire their work ethic, style/ design and dedication towards each post - to make their own blog unique. 

Blogging is a way for me to build confidence, develop my creativity, skills and have an online digital diary for me to one day look back on. 

I hope you all stick around for what The Little Whisk & co might offer. 
Photo Credit: Emma Kate 

Health & Fitness 
Health and fitness play a huge role in my lifestyle. Although I am not 100% strict on myself - a new year is a completely fresh start! I LOVE to try new health foods from supermarkets, one off stores, online or out in cafes/ restaurants. I hope you remake some of my favourite dishes for you that are easy and are limited with the cost of ingredients, because if you want to eat healthy now you sadly have to pay double the price of ordinary goods. 

I hope to continue with my fitness and develop a routine that is best suited for me. I will find ways throughout the year to update you with this, but I know I will be posting a lot of food based posts - so keep an eye out if that is something you are interested in. 

2015
I cannot believe that 2015 is here. It just shows how fast tome flies, which means you should embrace every opportunity that arises, progress with your skills and make the most of every moment that you can - big or small. You never know what could happen next or where it could lead, so enjoy 2015 and make it better than 2014 - stop waiting and start doing! 
Photo Credit: Rachelclaireful 

I am ready to start fresh with confidence, willpower and determination for not only my fitness, blog and study but my life in general. I hope to book a couple of trips for later in the year, which I will be sure to document. 

I hope that you enjoyed reading my first post for 2015, I tried to keep it quite short and not very long-winded, but you always know a girl can talk! 
 I hope you are ready for what the year ahead brings, and  lastly have a lovely weekend celebrating and I will speak to you all very soon. 

M x 


No comments:

Post a Comment