Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Market.

On Sunday I travelled into the city with my Mum and we visited Gilles Street Fashion Market. It was quite a special edition, as there was a few extra stalls that aligned the streets filled with Christmas gifts and scrumptious food, as well as second hand goods. 


A gorgeous vintage caravan that was transformed into a travelling cafe full of delicious refreshments and scrumptious treats. Myrtle and Mae travel around the events (private and public) and markets to share their incredible business with people. I cannot wait to find out more places that this caravan will be going so that I can go and admire their menu and simplistic detailing. 




Four seeds is a vintage stall, I mean how classic and simple does this stall look. It displays minimal products, which is extremely eye catching and tempting - in very simple words I absolutely love it. 

I tried a gluten free Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Brownie that was heavenly. The sea salt sprinkled on top of the pools of caramel gave the brownie that extra kick of flavour and crunch as you took each bite. It was literally one of the best tasting brownies that I have ever eaten and that is strong words, as there are many brownie recipes and products out there. 





There were some amazing stalls that were full of new and old products - perfect for Christmas gifts. 




It was super busy, but the hustle and bustle of the people walking throughout the stalls certainly made it feel like Christmas, as everyone were out hunting for gems for their family, friends or even themselves. 



I tried one of these delicious smoothies that were made from a person cycling, which generated the power to blitz the ingredients together. I had a chocolate milk creation filled with dates, cashews, cocoa, banana, almond milk and a few other scrumptious ingredients. 




It was a lovely morning and afternoon well spent and I cannot wait to visit Adelaide more often and discover unique shops and businesses that I will be able to document for you. 

Enjoy! 
M x 

No comments:

Post a Comment