Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Hair Dilemma.


I have recently been feeling a bit of change with regards to my hair and as I have never died it, tried the layered look and had it both short and long, but it is now becoming a boring not exciting ball of fluff. I am ready for a change! Over the past couple of weeks I have been having a little moment now and then where I am not really happy with how I am look, as my hair has no structure and is in a desperate need of some shape and colour. As I said, I have always had a similar hairstyle throughout my childhood and teenage years and am now ready to take charge by taking a step into changing my hair for the first time to create a new and exciting look for myself. Now all I have to do is decided and actually make an appointment!


 Thank you to Pinterest, Essie Button, Claireful & Claudia Sulewski for their photos.

So without further ado, I will tell you the path that I am considering heading down. I have been admiring the short/ mid length hair cut with a subtle ombre colour and in my opinion there is nothing worse than having an ombre colour that is literally a straight line of blonde at the bottom of your hair, which makes it look like you hair has just been dipped. I fully appreciate everyones has their own opinion and taste, however for me personally I am all for the natural look and cannot wait to hopefully embrace it. 

All of the hairstyles above, I have recently been loving and are an idea of the style, cut and colour that I am currently leaning towards. I love everything single one of the pictures and cannot decided, which one I would like to do. I would love to hear your opinion on this style of hair cut, because I am looking at having it done if I do take the leap within the next couple of weeks. Also let me know of your favourite hair salon where ever you are, because I think it would be interesting to know! 

Have any of you had the problem of not knowing whether or not to change your hair? I suppose at the end of the day it is only hair, you can cut it, change it and if you don't like it, it will eventually grow back! 

Molly x0 

2 comments:

  1. I have been having the same dilemma recently, I cut my hair short last summer, and I was considdered growing it back and going darker with ombre ends. I am totally not brave enough....just need to build up the courage. You should totally do it tho, I like the Alexa Chung one or the last two, they are all lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel and I am keep thinking "what happens if it doesn't look good on me?" I have never really taken a risk with my hair as I have said, so I need to be a brave soldier and have it done! : )

    Thank you, those are the one that I am actually considering, especially Alex Chung for the colour and cut!
    Molly xo

    ReplyDelete